Friday, July 27, 2007

Announcing Jason Grant Fletcher


He is finally here! Born 7/27/07 at 12:00pm weighing 9 lbs (actually 8 lbs 15.8 ounces) and 19.5 inches long. The labor and delivery went well. He is healthy and so far he is content. We are so excited to have him in our family. Abigail and Carly will be coming soon to see their new little brother. They will both be great big sisters. More pictures to come.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

He will be a lucky baby with the birthday 7/27/2007!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I can't wait to chat and get all the details. He is just so cute!
Camille

Brenda said...

Congrats!!!! What a big healthy boy!

Brenda said...

Congrats!!!! What a big healthy boy!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable -
Congratulations !!! Abigail and Carly must really be lov'n their little brother, such a cutie :)

Jackie said...

What a cute little boy! (and I really mean it-remember our conversation Thurs. night) Love the name and I am glad to hear that everything went well. Can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Thanks
for the great picture.
I am teary eyed and can
hardly wait to hold him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
...now you have a start to your basketball team!!!
what a stud!

Anonymous said...

cute pix!!!
hope to see him soon!

Tara said...

Yea!!!
I'm so glad that everything went well. He looks perfect and I am anxious to snuggle him!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! We wish you much joy and happiness with your new little addition! He's precious!

Post a Comment