We sure are lovin’ this little guy. Jason starting smiling yesterday. I tried to get a picture, but I can’t quite coordinate making the ridiculous noises and faces while trying to focus a camera at the same time. Jason is so sweet and really has been a wonderful addition to our family.
We took him to the doctor today for his one month check-up, here are his stats:
Height: 23 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs. 7.6 oz. (50th percentile)
Head: 39 cm (50th percentile)
His pediatrician is very happy with his weight gain and expects Jason to jump into a higher range in the next few months. Jason is finally eating well enough that feeding him is no longer a full time job… hurray!
2 comments:
He does look very long and thin. What a cutie!! Glad everything is going well.
I'm so glad he is doing so well. I can't wait to see him smile!
Post a Comment