Sunday, September 30, 2007

Swim Clips

I've finally gotten around to figuring out how to post video clips. These were taken last month on the girls last day of swim lessons. They both learned so much this year. With this being Carly's first year swimming I'm amazed how well she did, my three year old can now swim as well as me.



Justin and the girls went swimming yesterday and Carly is quite fearless. We really have to keep an eye on that one!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are great swimmers! For being Carly's first summer taking lessons, she is doing awesome!

Jenn said...

Way to go Abigail and Carly! They are doing fantastic! The boys are in swimming now but I won't get to observe until the last day. They have this no parents rule. Hopefully we'll see some action. Good job on posting a video!

Post a Comment