Saturday, December 1, 2007

Santa Claus

Every year Santa takes time out of his busy schedule to visit our neighborhood community center. Today was that special morning. The girls were so excited and knew exactly what they wanted to ask for.

Abigail was first and decided she really wanted to ask Santa for Icebreakers. I’ve never had Icebreakers before, but her two friends that she walks home from school with have. This request is typical Abigail. She’s so easy to satisfy with simple pleasures. I think Santa encouraged her to make an additional request so she said she would also like a new outfit for her baby doll.


Carly had a little larger request and asked for a play kitchen.


Jason was completely oblivious to the whole experience and had no problem visiting with Santa. Santa even commented about what a great baby he is…. we think so too.



Carly enjoying a yummy chocolate donut… I’m glad we did pictures first.


2 comments:

Chrystie said...

Wow, Holl, you have been busy on the blog these last few days! You have such cute kids! I can only hope Arden does as good with Santa this year. Jason is getting soooo cute, he must be so much fun. Miss you guys, hope to see you soon! Chrystie

Tara said...

Such cute pics. I love the one of Carly's chocolate face.

Post a Comment