Monday, March 9, 2009

Enough Already

I’m tired of this…

Snow again, what’s with this winter? I don’t mind snow, but Seattle is not equipped to handle all the white stuff we’ve gotten this year.


And I’m tired of this…

Until this year it seemed our family rarely got sick. Sure we get a cold now and then, but this year it seems like not a week goes by when one of the kids isn’t sick. Thankfully, it’s never lasted long and it’s not as bad as all the icky flu stuff going around. Abigail didn’t feel well over the weekend (symptoms included tiredness and being either too hot or too cold). Then Carly threw up this morning. (I know too much information). The one day I actually needed the snow to cause a 2 hour late start of school I didn’t get it. To be safe I kept Abigail home from school (always such a hard call to make) and by 10am the girls were playing perfectly fine, Abigail was begging me to take her to school and Carly was begging to play in the snow. Both requests I denied. But now Abigail’s snoozing on my office floor with a blanket wrapped tightly around her… what’s the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment