Yesterday was our little guy’s 2nd birthday. To celebrate we invited Justin’s family over for dinner and dessert. Jason woke up just as the party started and wasn’t happy that I wouldn’t go outside with him and push him on the swing. (Yes, I realize it was his birthday, but we’re having a big of a heat wave here and it was 90+ degrees outside!). So as a distraction Grandma Fletcher let him open one of his presents early. As it’s been previously mentioned, Jason has a fixation with toys that have wheels (cars, trains, fire engines, etc…) so of course Jason loved his new car toy from Grandma and Grandpa.
(if you look closely you can still see a huge crocodile tear on his cheek)
Abigail and Carly are at the age now where they really wanted to get something for Jason so we went to through the toy aisle and they picked out some Hotwheels and bubbles. The bubbles go perfectly with the bubble machine my Mom sent (which we’ll try out as soon as it cools down enough for me to join the kids outside).
more fun toys from cousins and grandparents

I decided not to decorate a big cake for Jason this year (selfishly, I think it’s too much work for an egg-less cake). Instead we had simple egg-less cupcakes and nut-free four layer dessert.
Jason thought his cupcake was delicious
Abigail and Carly are at the age now where they really wanted to get something for Jason so we went to through the toy aisle and they picked out some Hotwheels and bubbles. The bubbles go perfectly with the bubble machine my Mom sent (which we’ll try out as soon as it cools down enough for me to join the kids outside).
more fun toys from cousins and grandparents
I decided not to decorate a big cake for Jason this year (selfishly, I think it’s too much work for an egg-less cake). Instead we had simple egg-less cupcakes and nut-free four layer dessert.
Jason thought his cupcake was delicious
and didn’t let a morsel go to waste
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! He is so adorable! John and Sandy were over here Monday night, they say hi! (Is eggless cake harder to make or just less yummy? Just curious)
just less yummy
Post a Comment