Back in May I asked my Mom if she’d come up if I bought us tickets to see Wicked. She gladly accepted my offer. Wicked also toured in Utah earlier this year, but sold out within minutes so it was crazy impossible to get tickets there. Justin and I saw Wicked last December in NYC and LOVED it so I was more than happy to go again. And of course it was awesome the second time around as well.
My Mom left today after spending a little over a week with us. While I can’t speak for her, we (as in my family) had a great time and were sad to see her go. She was such a HUGE help with the kids and was always cleaning up things before I even thought about getting around to it. I was telling Justin last night that he’s going to have to get back into the habit of coming home from work and doing dishes, etc…we’ve both been a little spoiled.
With Abigail being in school all day, getting Carly to school every afternoon, Jason’s playgroups and speech therapy 3 days a week, soccer practices 3 nights a week, soccer games on Saturday, and just life in general we kept busy.
My Mom and I managed to eat out few times (Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs – two of my favorites) and went to the Seattle Temple. One evening we HAD to go to Coulon Beach to eat at Ivar’s. Anytime we have company this is one of the first places Justin thinks of taking them (although, nobody ever seems to appreciate Ivar’s quite like Justin does). It was a beautiful evening though and the kids always have fun playing at the playground.
My Mom left today after spending a little over a week with us. While I can’t speak for her, we (as in my family) had a great time and were sad to see her go. She was such a HUGE help with the kids and was always cleaning up things before I even thought about getting around to it. I was telling Justin last night that he’s going to have to get back into the habit of coming home from work and doing dishes, etc…we’ve both been a little spoiled.
With Abigail being in school all day, getting Carly to school every afternoon, Jason’s playgroups and speech therapy 3 days a week, soccer practices 3 nights a week, soccer games on Saturday, and just life in general we kept busy.
My Mom and I managed to eat out few times (Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs – two of my favorites) and went to the Seattle Temple. One evening we HAD to go to Coulon Beach to eat at Ivar’s. Anytime we have company this is one of the first places Justin thinks of taking them (although, nobody ever seems to appreciate Ivar’s quite like Justin does). It was a beautiful evening though and the kids always have fun playing at the playground.
Look at my strong boy!
Jason fondly referred to Grandma as “Pa-Pa” even though he is capable of using other words that more closely resemble “Grandma” - he was dead set on “Pa-Pa”.
I can’t count how many times Carly talked about going back to Utah with Grandma – we sure wish we could see her more often, but we are glad to know she’ll be back in February for Abigail’s baptism.
No comments:
Post a Comment