I can see why you love this picture!! It's perfect, the green grass and dress make her blue eyes stand out even more! You have to print and frame this!!
She's a doll! Great picture. Glad she can finally wear some of her adorable summer outfits! Happy birthday, too- hope you had a great day. I ate some ice cream in your honor!! :)
4 comments:
She's beautiful! Love, Mom
I can see why you love this picture!! It's perfect, the green grass and dress make her blue eyes stand out even more! You have to print and frame this!!
She's a doll! Great picture. Glad she can finally wear some of her adorable summer outfits! Happy birthday, too- hope you had a great day. I ate some ice cream in your honor!! :)
She's adorable and you take some really great pictures! You need to give me some lessons.
Post a Comment