I finally stopped swaddling Katie at night. I'm pretty sure we broke some kind of record.
Katie's second bottom tooth has emerged.
Katie has found her voice and enjoys squealing and growling.
Jason had Katie cracking up when I was taking her monthly picture today
Katie likes to play with the TV remote, try to open the cupboards and drawers in my bathroom, and get under my desk and play with cords.
Katie sleeps clear through the night - 12+ hours. I know this sounds crazy, but part of me misses getting up with her. Even stranger is that I have a harder time getting up in the morning now than when I wasn't getting a solid nights rest.
These two have bounded more this past month than in Katie’s whole short life. She's totally cool hanging out with him and he's comfortable enough now that I’ve regained some freedom of my own.
Katie also digs this little man
Katie is managing to get around in an army tuck n' drag sort of way. Here's are two video clips to illustrate:
And just a cute picture from my phone of Katie performing the yoga move “downward facing dog”
1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 10 months old already. Your house looks great, too, I love the fireplace. It will be so nice to have your landscaping all done for you when you move in! Tell me when you are ready for houseguests ;-)
Post a Comment