Monday Jason and Katie visited our pediatrician for their 4-year and 15-month checkups. They are doing great and developing just as they should. Both were due for some shots – Jason was trying to be so tough and didn’t shed a single tear or complain at all.
Here are their stats:
Jason:
Weight: 43 pounds (90th percentile)
Height: 43.5 inches (98th+ percentile)
Katie:
Weight: 24 pounds, 8.2 ounces (75th percentile)
Height: 32.6 inches (95th percentile)
Below is a picture that will likely embarrass Jason when he is older. It was taken shortly after Katie was born. I’m sure I was blown away with how big my “baby” boy suddenly seemed when compared to our new little one.
And here are my babies today – 15 months later
I’m sure Jason will appreciate my mentioning that he is 100% potty-trained and has been for quite sometime – so strange to imagine him in diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment