Friday, May 29, 2015

Mother’s Day 2015

My Mother’s Day was quite different this year since I spent it in California with two friends instead of five kiddos.  It was still a wonderful day though in an entirely different way.  I didn’t get my traditional Mother’s Day picture with the kids – perhaps I should make a note to take one this Sunday instead – a few weeks late is better than not at all, right?  Anyhow, I did want to post the cards Katie and Jason gave me when I got back.


A few of my favorites from Jason’s fill in the blank card…

What do you LOVE TO DO THE MOST with your mom?  Play games
What kind of stuff is your mom REALLY GOOD AT?  playing monobly (no mercy!)
If you could CHANGE ONE THING about your mom, what would it be?  to run more. (what??)
What’s ONE THING you think your mom should do LESS OF?  Clening up
What’s ONE THING you thing your mom should do MORE OF?  Playing monopoly
What’s the CRAZIEST THING you’ve ever seen your mom do? run (he’s got that right!)
Complete this sentence.  I know my mom loves me because she said so

No comments:

Post a Comment