March 2: Our boys high school basketball team made it to the state championship this year. Justin, Jason and Grandpa Fletcher went to the game down in Tacoma (Abigail was also there, but of course with friends).
March 4: Carly’s 15th Birthday was pretty low key. She requested both Four-Layer Dessert and Scotcharoos for dessert
March 8: More snow!
March 9: The kids were watching Super Wings today and a familiar scene came up on the screen. The kids were excited to see the mermaid statue in animated form on their TV program – more excited then they were to see the actual statue in Copenhagen.
March 17: Just a fun little sketch I made during church today
March 23: We took the three youngest to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 this morning. The kids were very excited, and it was a great show.
I wish I could say this next picture is a rarity; however, lately it’s sadly the norm
March 24: Jason created a 3D Cell Project for extra credit. He used brownies, candy, gum, and frosting.
March 25: The girls had a tennis match in Covington today. Right after I arrived with the three youngest it started raining and the match was cancelled. There was an incident on Hwy18 that caused our normally 20 minute ride home to be estimated at well over an hour and a half. I decided we’d hang out in Covington and let the traffic clear up. Grandpa and Grandma Fletcher treated us to dinner at Jersey Mike’s then I handed the kids my credit card and let them go into the Dollar Tree and pick out a treat. We also did a Costco run before heading home. It was a long late night, but I felt better being productive instead of sitting in traffic all evening.
March 28: T-Mobile recently bought the naming rights to what was formerly called Safeco Field – where the Seattle Mariners play major league baseball. Justin’s been able to attend several games including the opening day today. Hopefully we’ll be able to score some deals to take our family sometime soon.
March 29: Donuts with Dad today at Timber Ridge Elementary
March 31: The first and likely the only time I’ve closed my rings every day for an entire month.













No comments:
Post a Comment