This looks awesome! Abigail is really good at making these videos! We actually ended up choosing Costa Rica for spring break after I found some cheap flights into Liberia airport. I will have to pick your brain to get some advice on some stuff! We are staying farther south than you, down by Samara instead of up near Tamarindo on the advice of my brother Dan who went to CR on his mission, and then doing jungle our last couple of days up by Arenal.
1 comment:
This looks awesome! Abigail is really good at making these videos! We actually ended up choosing Costa Rica for spring break after I found some cheap flights into Liberia airport. I will have to pick your brain to get some advice on some stuff! We are staying farther south than you, down by Samara instead of up near Tamarindo on the advice of my brother Dan who went to CR on his mission, and then doing jungle our last couple of days up by Arenal.
Post a Comment