Jason was blessed today at church.
My Mom bought Jason’s adorable little outfit.
Jason continues to be a content little guy. He’s starting to have more awake time where he loves to just look around and soak in everything. He is definitely getting bigger although I can’t say he’s improved yet with nursing.
My Mom headed back home this evening. It was hard to see her go. The ten days she spent with us seemed to fly by and we miss her already. She had special crafts for the girls to do each day and was a huge help in so many ways.
3 comments:
I'm so sad we were out of town and missed this. I love Jayson's blessing outfit. I'm sure it was a special day, thanks for sharing the pictures.
That's too bad we missed Jason's blessing too. We would have loved to have been there, but I am sure it was nice to do it before your mom left.
Congratulations on your special day! What a sweet family picture! It's amazing how fast the time goes by when moms are around to help out. I'm glad she was able to come out and visit. I'm sure the girls will miss their grandma!
Post a Comment