This was the first year we’ve bought Abigail a Halloween costume. When she was little we borrowed costumes and the past couple years she has been completely content just dressing up in one of our Princess dresses. This year, with a lot of encouragement from Justin, Abigail moved away from the whole Princess theme and decided to be a witch. The costume we bought was actually a size 8-10 so I had to pin it up quite a bit so it wouldn’t drag on the ground. I think we’ll put this one way for a few years til it actually fits better.
Carly wasn’t quite sure what she wanted to be. She expressed an interest in being a chicken, a bunny, and a fairy. Remembering that Abigail’s friend Linsey was a fairy last year made the decision a breeze. (Thanks for letting us borrow it Camille). I think her favorite part of dressing up for Halloween was when I put a little lipgloss on her. What a cutie!
4 comments:
All your kids look adorable. Love the pumpkin suit-and the price!
I love being able to keep
up with the family!!!
Love, Mom
I love Abigail's witch costume and Carly makes a darling fairy. I'm glad the dress worked for her.
very cute!!! all of them.
Post a Comment