So the other day one of our friends, after reading my post about our trip to Arizona, told Justin he thought I was ripping on Arizona. Let me clarify… We had a great time in Arizona. The purpose was to visit Justin’s family and spend some time swimming in the nice weather. We enjoyed both.
When we were visiting with my childhood friend we asked her what there is in Arizona that would draw visitors. She said golf and shopping. We don’t golf, but they do have some fabulous shopping areas there. I also think Phoenix has a lot more yummy restaurants than Seattle. Utah is also a great place for good food.
The weather was perfect for swimming. If it was any cooler than we would have gotten cold playing the water. I’ll be the first to admit I HATE being hot. Swimming in Phoenix in October… perfect. Swimming in Phoenix in July… not so perfect.
I honestly had a great time. Would I want to live there? No, but I’m sure a lot of people would say they would never want to live in Seattle… a place I have really grown to love. So I hope I have dug my way out of my Phoenix bashing hole. A huge thank you to everyone that made our stay so much fun!
I also mentioned that the traffic in Phoenix was way better than here, right?
When we were visiting with my childhood friend we asked her what there is in Arizona that would draw visitors. She said golf and shopping. We don’t golf, but they do have some fabulous shopping areas there. I also think Phoenix has a lot more yummy restaurants than Seattle. Utah is also a great place for good food.
The weather was perfect for swimming. If it was any cooler than we would have gotten cold playing the water. I’ll be the first to admit I HATE being hot. Swimming in Phoenix in October… perfect. Swimming in Phoenix in July… not so perfect.
I honestly had a great time. Would I want to live there? No, but I’m sure a lot of people would say they would never want to live in Seattle… a place I have really grown to love. So I hope I have dug my way out of my Phoenix bashing hole. A huge thank you to everyone that made our stay so much fun!
I also mentioned that the traffic in Phoenix was way better than here, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment