Abigail loves our blog. She enjoys reading and looking at all the things we post. She gets a kick out of knowing that other people look at it too. She especially enjoys knowing that her Grandma in Utah checks it. She’s often asking me to post a picture or video on the blog so Grandma can see it.
Last week Abigail had a “Winter Celebration” at school. A few other Moms and I helped the kids with various craft projects. Abigail got done early and was able to make two reindeer hats, one for her and one for Carly. When we got home the girls were running around the house singing “Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.” When I got out the video camera Abigail immediately requested I post their little performance on the blog. I told them they had to stand still for part of it, here’s what we got:
I hope this means our girls won’t grow up to be as reluctant to perform in front of others as their parents are.
4 comments:
I love the reindeer hats!
You did a great job singing
the song Abigail & Carly!
I am so happy that you put
so many pictures on your blog because Grandma misses
seeing you so much!
Looks like they'll be ready for this year's Memorial Day talent show. Now, to just get Mom and Dad up there. :)
Abigail and Carly are so cute!!! I love the hats, and the singing and dancing were great. Arden wanted to watch it over and over. Have a Merry Christmas guys! See you soon!
Wow, if only we could get our kids to do that. We have to join them for this years Christmas Eve talent show.
Post a Comment