Before Christmas we teased Abigail that if she lost her other front tooth we could say “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.” Well, she didn’t lose it until today. It’s been really loose for a while now, but unlike her other teeth she didn’t want me to pull it out. Her uncle even offered her $5 if she let him pull it out. She refused - maybe she knew he wasn’t good for the money :) The result – it fell out while she was eating a piece of bread and is nowhere to be found.
Abigail wrote a note for the tooth fairy: “Dear Tooth Fairy, I think I swallowed my tooth. Love, Abigail.”
Abigail wrote a note for the tooth fairy: “Dear Tooth Fairy, I think I swallowed my tooth. Love, Abigail.”
P.S. Abigail came up with the clever title – her birthday is next Saturday.
1 comment:
Now you can drink with a straw for every meal Abigail. And be sure to eat everything you like!
I miss you! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment