My friend Chrystie “tagged” me on her blog. This is my first time being tagged so I certainly can’t refuse. Here goes:
Two names you've gone by: 1) Hippo (a nickname given to me by my neighbor Colby in 3rd grade – it stuck with me all through high school) 2) Holl (used by my tagger, Chrystie or “Chrys”)
Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) Jeans 2) an oversized T-Mobile t-shirt (I have way too many free t-shirts & I wear them far too often)
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: unconditional love and 100% forgiving (I’ve been trying to get with Jason to sleep through the night & even when he’s cried for nearly an hour, he still gives me a big smile in the morning… that’s love!)
Two of my favorite things to do: 1) sleep and 2) eat
Two things you did last night: 1) met my in-laws at Red Robin and had a yummy (and free) meal 2) played Princess UNO with Justin and the girls (we love this version)
Two people you last talked to: Abigail and Carly (if they don’t count then it was Jackie and Justin)
Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) one of the few things I can guarantee is that I’ll be getting out of bed (we have a commitment free day tomorrow) 2) going to the gym - that’s being optimistic ;)
Two longest car rides: I hate driving long distances!! 1) most recently was our drive to Utah for Christmas 2) as a child we had a few family reunions in Minnesota… six kids and a three day drive… not fun!
Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Halloween (love chocolate candy!) – Valentines Day is also becoming a favorite, I’m so looking forward to having a fabulous fondue lunch with friends!
Two favorite drinks: 1) fruit smoothies 2) ice-cream shakes (runner-ups: orange juice, chocolate milk, and eggnog)
Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I rarely wear jewelry (including my wedding ring) 2) I would like to learn how to cut and put up crown molding
Two jobs I’ve had in my life: 1) McDonald’s (worked my way up the ladder to a “crew trainer” in high school) 2) I spent a week cleaning water coolers (it was disgusting and you wouldn’t believe how many little parts they have)
Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) Bed of Roses 2)Some Kind of Wonderful
Two favorite foods: Does dessert count? If not then, 1) potatoes 2) warm bread with real butter
Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) somewhere tropical and warm 2) asleep
Two people I tag: 1) Tami B. 2) Carrie A. (and of course anyone else willing to play)
2 comments:
Thanks for playing tag! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how much Jason is growing up!
I didn't know potatoes is one of your favorite foods. It's definitely been my favorite food over the years and now Linsey claims it is also her favorite food... I've never met someone else with the same passion. I love them in any form.
Post a Comment