Sunday, July 27, 2008

Look how he's grown!

During each of my kids first year I take a picture each month to document how much they have grown. I like to put a little stuffed animal in the shot so there's something to compare. Today is my baby's first birthday (I'll post some more pictures after we eat cake).


6 comments:

Brenda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! We love you and wish we could be there to celebrate the day with you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little man!
We all miss you-we had SO much fun with you in men-a-soda!
love,
Robyn and Griffin & Brynn

Chrystie said...

Happy Birthday Jason! He is a biiig boy! Hope he eats lots of cake, you will have to post more pictures of that.

Camille said...

This is so cool. I'm sure I would forget to do this every month, but what a fun idea! Happy Birthday Jason!

Ben and Carrie said...

What a fun way to document his growth- I wish I had done that!! Darn.....

I can't believe he is one year old! Like you said- wasn't it just yesterday that we were both in Young Women's pregnant?? Happy Birthday to a sweet little boy.

Tara said...

That is such a good idea. You're so good at documenting everything.

Happy Birthday, Jason.

Post a Comment