We had a fun weekend with one exciting thing after another.
Abigail:
Abigail lost two teeth this weekend. She wiggled the first one out during a party at a friend’s house Friday night. The second one was pulled out during church yesterday. This makes eight lost teeth for Abigail. She’s keeping the tooth fairy very busy… so busy that the tooth fairy doesn’t always show up quite when she’s supposed to. Thankfully, Abigail is very patient.
Abigail:
Abigail lost two teeth this weekend. She wiggled the first one out during a party at a friend’s house Friday night. The second one was pulled out during church yesterday. This makes eight lost teeth for Abigail. She’s keeping the tooth fairy very busy… so busy that the tooth fairy doesn’t always show up quite when she’s supposed to. Thankfully, Abigail is very patient.
Carly:
Justin and the girls love to go on bike rides together. On Saturday Justin took off Carly’s training wheels and decided to work with her on riding on two-wheels. Less than five minutes later he told me to come out with the video camera.
Justin and the girls love to go on bike rides together. On Saturday Justin took off Carly’s training wheels and decided to work with her on riding on two-wheels. Less than five minutes later he told me to come out with the video camera.
I think this is one of the instances where she’s probably been ready for a while, but we haven’t worked with her enough. She still needs to get some more practice before we send her out on a long bike ride, but we’re pleased to report that Carly is officially a “two-wheeler.”
Jason:
I can’t tell you how many times I am asked if Jason can walk and I never know quite how to answer that question. It usually sounds something like, “Yes, he can walk, but he doesn’t stand up or sit down on his own.” Over the past week we’ve been working with Jason. I can’t really say he’s improved much on the getting up or getting down part, but he’s gotten very gutsy and walks around the house now even when we’re not watching. He’s taken some tumbles, but that hasn’t slowed him down one bit.
Walking around the playroom
I can’t tell you how many times I am asked if Jason can walk and I never know quite how to answer that question. It usually sounds something like, “Yes, he can walk, but he doesn’t stand up or sit down on his own.” Over the past week we’ve been working with Jason. I can’t really say he’s improved much on the getting up or getting down part, but he’s gotten very gutsy and walks around the house now even when we’re not watching. He’s taken some tumbles, but that hasn’t slowed him down one bit.
Walking around the playroom
He took a tumble and wasn’t too happy about Mom taking pictures instead of helping him up
Carly took pity (the girls always do) and gave him his binkie
Amazing!!! I’ve only witnessed this a few times! Jason actually got onto his knees…
Then onto his feet, but where can he go from here???
Down, down, down
I finally took pity on the poor boy…
5 comments:
I loved how you capture Jason in the crawling position. He'll figure it all out soon I bet.
Way to go Carly on riding a two wheeler! That is great!
The above was from me by the way..ops
Congratulations to Abigail; for losing her teeth, Carly; for riding the two wheeler, Jason; for rising when he falls, and Holly; for not helping him out too quickly!
Congrats Carly! Riding a 2-wheeler is a big accomplishment! Jason is so cute.
Woohoo Carly! How inspiring! Jason is gettin' there! Aaron has the same two teeth that need to come out. They are so loose but he won't touch them!
Post a Comment