Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mr. Trouble

After three children and nearly 7 years of parenthood, I think it might be time to baby-proof our house. Up to this point none of my kids has been one to pull out everything from the cupboards and drawers, however today Jason grabbed hold of a set of bowls off the top shelf of the cupboard and pull them crashing onto the kitchen floor. I know, my mother-in-law warned me. I guess we had one day of perfect wood floors…sigh… are you coming home yet Justin??

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Let's just be glad they didn't land on Jason's foot! Yeah, it's probably about time you babyproof.

Camille said...

Oh man, those poor bowls and I hope the damage to your new floors isn't too bad. At least it didn't hurt Jason.

Maybe it's a boy thing, I didn't need to baby proof much for my girls, but Hunter on the other hand was very busy and into EVERYTHING! Good luck.

Chrystie said...

Haha, I think it is about time you had a kid who made you babyproof things! Happy October 16th!

Post a Comment