After 138 days of sporadic, unpredictable satellite service we are FINALLY back in business. Come to find out we’ve suffered unnecessarily (when we moved everything out for the new floors a small connection cord went missing)…arrgh!With Justin’s new TV, upgrading to HD, and getting 3 months of FREE movie channels, we’re ready to bunker down and watch some movies.
Now we just need Dish Network to work out a deal with ABC so we can get LOST… it starts in only four days!
5 comments:
It looks great! The TV doesn't look too big at all.
AAAHHH! I still haven't caught up on the last couple of episodes from last season of LOST. I guess I have a deadline!
Your TV stand is GORGEOUS! Did you buy it or build it or what? I love it. It looks so nice with your beautiful floors.
I am also bummed about ABC being gone..... no, I'm mad. How dare they? We are mad about missing LOST too- guess we'll have to watch it online, which I'm not super excited about. I pay good money to be able to record it and skip through the commercials with ease..... arggggg
Looks great you guys. And the cabinet looks real nice. Lots of fun changes. Sorry to hear about the bathroom drip. Sounds ugly.
Wow, it looks great! Good luck with the tub issues.
Post a Comment