Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

I have cabin fever. Which is weird because I love to be at home. But this winter, more than any other I’m ready to go somewhere. So a few weeks ago I suggested to Justin that we go on a little mini-vacation to the Great Wolf Lodge (an indoor waterpark and hotel). Since this is Carly’s year to have a family birthday, we decided to suggest it to her as an option. She of course was thrilled to accept. So on Monday we pulled Abigail out of school early and an hour later we were ready to dive in and have a great time. We were there just over 24 hours and the girls spent 12 hours of that time playing in the pools and going down the waterslides. Lots of fun, but too short… where to go next?

Abigail was awesome crossing the lily pads


Carly was fearless (as usual) she wanted to try everything and was disappointed she wasn't tall enough to ride the Tornado


Jason loves the water and had no problem laying down in the wave pool and getting water splashed in his face


All dried off and ready to head home

1 comment:

Jenn said...

where is this place? Looks like you guys had lots of fun. What a nice break from the crummy weather.

Post a Comment