Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In April...

9 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! I love the little shirt, what a cute idea.

Chrystie said...

AHA! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is soooo great! That is a really cute shirt, and a cute idea. Are the other kids excited?

Camille said...

WoW!! Congrats Holly!!

Jenn said...

WHAT!!! No way! CONGRATULATIONS!

Bri said...

Congratulations!! I am especially excited that baby McInelly 2.0 can have a best friend in baby Fletcher!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. Hope you're feeling well.

Tolman Family said...

How Cute!!! Congratulations! My Justin says, "No way...how many is that? Oh, okay, we're doing okay then." hahaha.

Tara said...

Such a clever way to share your news. Too bad I don't check the blog often enough or I would've known sooner.

And to think we were talking all about you, babies and such at Carrie's shower and you never said a word...sneaky!

Congrats to all of you!

Raymond Hipwell said...

I'm excited for you, but knowing I'm going to miss out on being close to another niece/nephew leaves me wanting. Talking to Mom about her trip really made me miss your family..... Mostly Justin;)

Post a Comment