Recently I came across a free online photoshop/scrapbooking class centered around the holidays. When the class started, I quickly realized it wasn’t just a one day thing. It would actually be an everyday thing. The first assignment was to come up with a way to display prompt pages for each day of December.
Here’s mine:
Project 1 complete!
On each day this month there is a prompt for writing, photographing, doing, and making and then another prompt about a specific memory. Sounds overwhelming, right? Just wait, there’s more. After you get all that writing, doing, making, and photographing done you’re supposed to put those components together on a digital scrapbook page. I’ve decided to take on the challenge. I may not do every prompt every day, but this month is jam packed with events and moments I want to remember and this will help me accomplish that.
While I don’t plan on posting all the journaling, etc… for every day, I thought I’d share my very first-ever digital scrapbooking page. Being the complete novice that I am, I used the suggested layout and only the paper and accents provided – simple and easy. Only 30 more to go!
While I don’t plan on posting all the journaling, etc… for every day, I thought I’d share my very first-ever digital scrapbooking page. Being the complete novice that I am, I used the suggested layout and only the paper and accents provided – simple and easy. Only 30 more to go!
1 comment:
Impressive! It's almost as cute as when you scrapbook "for real". You are the expert when it comes to scrapbooking, you know that right? I can't wait to see all the fun things you learn in this class. Fun!
Post a Comment