Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Laugh

So my Mom is getting married during Christmas break and we are very excited to be flying down to Utah to celebrate with her. My entire family will be there so of course we must take advantage of the opportunity and get a family picture taken. The girls are to wear pink dresses and the boys white shirts or dark suits. It’s been quite tricky finding pink dresses for the girls in the winter (especially difficult with sleeves), but I’ve ordered 6 online (actually only 2 styles in a variety of sizes) hopefully there will be one that works. Yes, I am the Queen of returns.

Anyhow, my sister sent me an email yesterday. She ordered a few dresses under the idea that either myself or our other sister would be able to wear one of them. It’s a cute dress…



But do you see where there might be a little problem?

I know there are many women who can still wear normal clothes at this point (I’m just shy of 20 weeks, not even halfway yet). I am not one of them. My body surrendered without a fight.

If anyone has a pink dress or cute shirt that would fit around my belly please let me know.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Don't you think you'd have more of a problem with it being sleeveless?

Post a Comment