A few weeks ago Carly lost her other front tooth. This was not an act of nature... Carly was determined to lose that tooth. She asked me to pull it out, which I am happy to do, but when I tried it wasn't quite ready. Less than five minutes later Carly hollered from the bathroom that she'd pulled it out.
The following week she wiggled another tooth loose. Again I tried to pull it out and told her it wasn’t quite ready. A few minutes later she came into my room and told me she thought it was ready now. It was and came out very easily.
With her most recent tooth loss, Carly wrote a little note for the tooth fairy and politely asked for a $5 bill. The tooth fairy didn’t pull through for her, but when she’s coming to our house every week can you blame her?
Carly doesn’t have any teeth loose at this moment, but I don't think that makes much difference. I predict she'll have another tooth out in the next month or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment