Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Sick Day

We’re passing around a little stomach bug

I don’t think there is much worse than a sick child that doesn’t understand (or is unable) to rush to the toilet before their entire insides insist on resurfacing.

So we are covering our bases

And doing a lot of this


Katie was stuck at home today with two sick siblings and a mommy with a migraine so she was thrilled when Abigail finally got home from school

Tomorrow is bound to be better

1 comment:

Ben and Carrie said...

I was just going to ask you, too, how Katie was feeling. Looks like this answered my question. The stomach bug is so hard to stop. It passed through the 6 of us like wild fire back in April. It was miserable. And I REALLY feel sorry for the migraine. I can totally relate to that, too. What a rotten week so far. Hope it turns around fast.

Thanks again for the great time on Sunday- we had a wonderful time.

Post a Comment