Does the name Becky Higgins mean anything to anybody besides me? I’ve followed her work for over ten years when she started her career contributing to Creating Keepsakes (a scrapbook magazine). I loved her clean simple lines and mimicked her layouts in my own albums. She’s a wife, mother, church member, decorator, etc.... she’s inspiring. One of those people you just want to be friends with. Over the past few years she’s developed a product called Project Life. I love the idea. Simplified scrapbooking with a focus on the everyday moments.
In July I am going to attempt what Becky has been doing for years now. Taking a picture each day. She makes no exceptions. To keep myself motivated I’ll be posting them on the blog. I can’t promise they will be of interest to anyone, but interesting or not they should be a glimpse into our everyday.
I took a few pictures today, but my favorite is this:
Tonight it was just me and my girls
We ate Parmesan Cheese Pasta Roni for dinner
Then we worked together to clean the kitchen and family room
We watched a little Cake Boss
and ate the last of yesterdays cookies
and homemade creamy fruit freeze
After Katie went to bed we played a game of Ticket to Ride
We didn't finish til nearly ten
I promised them blueberry muffins in the morning
But only if I get to sleep in
1 comment:
Great idea. I love the simplicity of it. Little family tidbits each day sounds do-able! Thinking of you this week! Your bday is around the corner. How ya feelin' about that? Hope it's great!
Post a Comment