Saturday, July
21st was our cousin Haden's 7th birthday. His family has a membership to
a swim and tennis club - the perfect location to celebrate a summer birthday.
Since Jason's birthday is only 6 days later we decided to celebrate both boys
on the same day.
The kids had lots
of fun playing in the pool and jumping off the diving board.
Even Grandpa and
Justin got in on the action.
Katie loves playing in any kind of water. She thought the water squirter was pretty fantastic. Her cousin Hallie was so sweet to play with Katie and even watched Katie in the pool so Justin and I could shoot hoops.
Jason loved his gifts from his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Fletcher.
I love this picture below – Haden helping Jason open up his gift and Hallie in
the background talking to Katie – cousins are so fun!
















2 comments:
So from that last picture I see Jason got to have cake and Diet Coke for his birthday! Awesome! Start 'em early, thats what I say ;-)
Your diving board pictures are spectacular!
I loved getting caught up with your blog. Your Sunriver vacation looked so fabulous!
Post a Comment