Friday, July 5, 2013

Drew’s First Month via Cell Phone

I have a severe lack of photos of Drew.  I haven’t picked up the camera much and even if I did, what do you take a picture of, the boy basically sleeps all the time.  And since Justin usually doesn’t take pictures, I hardly have any pictures of me with Drew.  I pretty much always have my phone with me though – the quality isn’t great, but I downloaded them onto the computer anyhow and thought them worth while to include in our family history.  Jason likes to take pictures on my phone so it was fun to see what he captured.  As you can tell some of my favorite and most precious moments are snuggling up with Drew.

May 23rd at 4:14am (10 hours old)


May 23rd at 4:39am (10.5 hours old)

May 29th at 10:32am (Day 7 and still in bed)

May 29th at 10:50pm (7 days old)

June 4th at 3:05pm (13 days old)

June 4th at 7:48pm (13 days old)

June 9th at 9:06am (18 days old and waking up to this sweet little face)

June 15th at 9:37pm (24 days old and looking so content and tiny)

June 19th at 3:22pm (4 weeks old)

June 21st at 4:41pm (30 days old)

June 22nd at 3:26pm (1 month old)

No comments:

Post a Comment