Monday, December 8, 2014

Girls Soccer Wrap-Up

Oh how tempted I am to skip ahead to more recent events but the logical and orderly side of me can’t allow it.  So let me take you back a month…the girls’ final soccer games were on Saturday, November 8th.   They both had a great season – good-great teams, fantastic coaches, and mad talent.

Abigail’s team actually played their final game this past Saturday (December 6th) but all the after season – championship games were on Sundays so Abigail didn’t play.  Her team had an undefeated season and Abigail led her team in most points scored.  We always got a kick out of hearing the other teams coach yelling at their team to cover #12.  Watching your kids excel never gets old.

Without a long zoom lens I can’t get the best shots on her huge fields, but here’s a few taken by another mom on the team.


Carly has gotten comfortable playing defense in soccer which is good because her team would have completely floundered without her on defense.  Easily the most aggressive on the field.  I must admit I miss seeing her scoring, but she really a fantastic defender.   Again, huge fields resulted in a near pictureless season, but she did have me take this next picture after we got home from a muddy game.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I enjoyed counting the number of players Carly knocked to the ground each game. Love that my girls are not afraid to get dirty and physical.

Post a Comment