Monday, June 29, 2015

Abigail’s 7th Grade Wrap-Up

Abigail had a super successful school year – another 4.0 year in the books with a plethora of ribbons and awards to add to her collection.  She played on the school soccer, volleyball, and basketball teams – the only sport she passed on was running track this spring. 

She continues to have the BEST group of friends both members of our church and non-members.  I really feel blessed that she has such a large group of friends that love and support each other.  And they are all so chill and drama-free – love that!

One of the great things about Abigail having a phone this year is that she is documenting her life, her friends, and the things she enjoys.  She sent me a fun flipagram she created to represent her school year:


I love that Drew is her final picture – can you tell how much we all adore that kid?

Abigail grew 1.5 inches this school year and will pass me up here any day now. 

I asked each of the kids a few questions about this school year and here are Abigail’s responses:

Favorite subject? Band

What is something you did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life? “Megan surprised me with that springy chair for my birthday”

What are the three most important things you learned this year? “I don’t know”

What was the most challenging part of this year for you?  “I don’t know”

What do I want to learn next year?  “I don’t want to learn next year”

What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?  Grades

What was the best part of the school day? Why?  “Lunch, because you’re not learning”

Favorite thing to do during recess?  “I don’t have recess, but my favorite thing to do during lunch is volleyball.”

Who were your closest friends?  Morgan, Kaley, Nicole, Megan, Simone (made her limit it to five)

If you could only wear one outfit to school for a week, what would you wear?  “I have no idea.  I just know I’d wear my Vans.” (A recent splurge with some of the babysitting money this girl has been raking in lately)

What do you look forward to this summer?  Girls camp, hanging out with friends, and our family reunion

Favorite color?  Purple

Favorite TV show?  I don’t have one

Favorite food?  Kung pao spaghetti

Favorite dessert?  Oreo truffles

Favorite candy? Skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment