April
1:
Justin woke up before the sun and hiked up Rattlesnake Ledge to watch
the sunrise before work heading off to work. I know I must sound like a broken
record, but I gotta say it… I LOVE where we live!
April
12: Free
Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s fit into our day perfectly as Katie had a well
child appointment in the area.
We were also able to catch $1 sub day at Jimmy
John’s on April 21 with friends.
We love scoring good deals on food!
April
13: The
kids have been playing with Legos a lot these days. If Drew happens to be playing Legos around naptime, he’s started
to put the Lego guys down for nap in Jason’s bed. He lays them down on Jason’s pillow and insists on pulling
up the covers so they are tucked in nice and snug.
Isn’t he the cutest? Then when he wakes up he’s always so excited to get the Lego
men up from their nap too.
Yesterday he tucked in the two cars he had been playing with.
April
16: Justin captured this video
of Drew bouncing a basketball at Jason’s practice. Not bad for a 2 year old! Kid’s got skills!
April
19: One
of my most favorite things is when Drew wraps his little hand around my neck –
Oh, how I love that kid!
April
19:
Justin is still serving as the Family History director for the Issaquah
Building. We were double booked
with church stuff on this evening so Justin had to take Katie and Drew along
with him to the Discovery Center and FHC.
Katie got a kick out of taking her picture in some of the various
centers at the DC.
April
20: Katie
noticed one of her front teeth was loose a few days ago and has been working on
wiggling it. Tonight, just before
bed, I told her I could pull it out if she was ready. I must say I’m quite skilled at teeth pulling and before she
knew it she had a massive gap in the front. This picture was taken on the 29th when she was playing in
an empty box. Which reminds me…
that blasted tooth fairy still hasn’t shown up!
April
21: Today
was our 17th wedding anniversary.
I woke up and found my favorite flowers and a king-size chocolate donut
from my favorite bakery on the counter.
Abigail was gone on a 3-day band trip to Oregon and
Carly had lacrosse practice that evening so we weren’t able to go out that
night. Abigail sent me these
pictures from her Oregon/OSU adventure.
April
26: Carly
goes to youth straight from lacrosse practice. Lacrosse ends at 6:30 and now that we attend church in North
Bend, our church is only 5 minutes from practice. On this evening we hung back at the park to kill some
time. The girls really wanted to
stuff Katie through the monkey bars.
You’d
be hard pressed to find a prettier backdrop than Mt Si
I impressed myself by trying a pullup and actually
being able to do it.















1 comment:
I can't imagine how you do it with your family, I only have 3 kids and the spring sports schedule on top of everything else is bringing me to my knees. Can't wait for summer boredom!
Post a Comment