Since the girls and I would be at camp during the
week of Jason’s birthday we decided to celebrate Jason’s birthday on Saturday,
July 22. We invited a few friends
over that morning for homemade waffles and games at the park and then we all went
into Factoria to catch an early showing of Despicable Me 3. Super casual and
fun that we were able to work it out for our whole family to go as well.
I tried a new waffle recipe and Justin advised me
to triple it – we had SO many leftover waffles!
It was several weeks later that I noticed Jason had
posted a “Birthday List” on his bedroom door. I’m seriously the most attentive mother, right? I think the bit about the balls is
pretty funny and it was super sweet of Carly to surprise him by fixing his
stuffed donut which had a hole in it.






No comments:
Post a Comment