Sunday, March 17, 2019

Annual Auburn Christmas Party

One of my greatest blessings has been to have amazing women in my life.  We lived in Auburn for 10 years and the friendships I made during my time in Auburn are some of my greatest.  Somehow, even though I don’t see them as often, I feel like those friendships have developed even deeper during the 8 years that I’ve lived in Snoqualmie.  I love the traditions we still continue to carry-on even after all these years – one of which is the annual Christmas party.

Tara and Camille created a poster board full of pictures from past Christmas parties.  They didn’t label the pictures with the year and instead made it a guessing game.  I take games seriously and put a lot of thought into trying to figure out the years.  It paid off cause I won – even with my terrible memory. So many fun memories with these ladies!  Here are a few photos from this year:

Katy and I were getting impatient with people taking way too long to unwrap a gift during the gift exchange

And also worth pointing out I also won the “Burn down the tree” game with my partner Nannette as well as the “Balloon Antler” game with my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment