Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Abigail Turns 17

Abigail’s birthday landed on a Saturday this year, which you’d think would mean it would be easy to celebrate since there’s no school or work, but oh man that was far from the case.  Abigail decided she wanted to go get pedicures for a fun birthday outing, but it was tricky to find a window we could make it work.

Carly had basketball practice in the morning from 9-11am.  Abigail was babysitting for a neighbor from 9:30-11am.  Jason had a basketball game from 9:30-10:30am.  There was a convert baptism from 12-1pm.  Katie had a basketball game from 12:30-1:30pm.  Carly had a basketball game from 3:30-4:30pm and then was babysitting from 5:30pm until late.  Abigail's friends were picking her up at 3pm for a fun birthday night out.  Yet somehow Abigail, Carly, Katie and I fit in a pedicure together just before Katie’s game (and I even treated Abigail to a manicure as well).


Before Abigail left with friends and before Carly left for her game we sang Happy Birthday and Abigail blew out the candles on the giant birthday donut Justin picked up at George’s Bakery that morning.



Justin and I had plans that evening to have the Reynolds’s and Barlow’s over since the Barlow’s were in town for a couple days which ended up working out well since both Abigail and Carly were out late that night.  A busy Saturday, but I sure hope Abigail felt the LOVE.  SEVENTEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment