Thursday, November 1, 2007

King of Free Stuff

Anyone who knows me knows that I love free stuff. At BYU I could attend almost any sporting event and catch something flying through the air like a football or shirt or gift certificate or whatever. Maybe it was my long arms or maybe just my desire to "get a good deal" which for me means spending nothing at all if possible to get something cool and almost anything free is cool. The girls love getting gifts I bring home for them from work (T-Mobile branded stuff). In fact one of their favorite gifts that I gave them was a wooden box with a T-Mobile brand on it that was originally filled with a bag of nuts but which now keeps the girls' jewelry. Anyways, to my point, attending the COST (Council on State Taxation) conference vendor fair on Thursday night in Phoenix really paid off! On my chair at work this morning was an Apple iPod Touch from a tax software vendor Corptax. Pretty sweet! I signed up literally on my way out the door of the reception as Holly and the kids were waiting to pick me up. Now to figure out how to use it….

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oooh I am jealous Have fun with it!!!

Post a Comment