Tuesday, March 25, 2008

J's Photo Session

I have a lot to blog about with our recent visit to Utah, but I need to attack the mounds of email, laundry, and mail that’s accumulated before I look through all the pictures I took. (We just got home last night) While out of town, I received a cd with pictures of Jason I had taken a month ago. He wouldn’t smile for the camera and kept sucking in his lips, but I think we still got some cute ones.




























5 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love all of them! I love the one where he is sucking on the big J. And he has the most beautiful big eyes! What a darling baby and some great shots.

Camille said...

I'm glad you're back! Those pictures are so adorable. I LOVE the first one especially and the one where he's looking off to the side, so cute. They are all great shots. What a stylin little sweater vest and church shirt. He looks like a mini teenager.

Jenn said...

He is just way too cute. Do you guys just cuddle him all day long? I seriously just start talking baby talk in my head just looking at those pictures! He could seriously cheer up the world with that face.

Jenn said...

Where did you take him to get these pictures done?

Jackie said...

Darling pictures! She did a great job of catching so many cute expressions. I love the black and white pictures, they really make his eyes pop!

Post a Comment