10 Years
This is my family.
This picture was taken 10 years ago, on my 21st birthday. It was a week after we found out my Dad had an inoperable brain tumor. My Dad past away two months later. His funeral was the last time all my siblings have been together. This afternoon I received an email that all six of us will be together this summer at our family reunion. I’m thrilled!
10 years
6 marriages
3 divorces
11 births
2 deaths
Needless to say my family has changed a lot in the last decade – time for a new family picture… ten years is too long!
3 comments:
Yea! 10 years is a long time, and I'm glad all of you will be together. Hope you have a great family reunion.
Your picture 10 years ago is cute- you don't really look that different (except for the bangs!) You don't look 10 years older now.
Wow, a lot happens in 10 years hu? It will be fun to see the new family picture after this reunion! It's great that everyone can be there.
I'm so excited for you that all the siblings will be together again. Your family has sure been through a lot in the last 10 years. Hope the reunion is great.
Post a Comment