Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update on Jason

Jason’s rash was MUCH worse on Sunday then the pictures I posted on Saturday. The majority of his body was covered with large, red welts and his face was red and puffy. Yesterday he woke up looking much better, but he is still quite moody. Thankfully he is still sleeping really well, but when he’s awake he is difficult to please.

Jason’s gaining more confidence and is walking more without holding on to anything. The problem still remains of when he wants to stop. It’s become a game for him to stop, smile, and then drop straight backwards without bending his knees. If me or the girls are nearby (which we usually are) we catch him before he lands on his head… he giggles then does it again. Of course he has crashed countless number of times. But I don’t have the heart to let him drop if I can be there to prevent it. Last night I decided to try to teach him to fall on his bottom instead.

Last week we were surprised to find that Jason has one of his molar teeth. He still only has his two bottom teeth and one of the front top teeth. Just one more indication that Jason isn’t going to do things the “normal” way.

1 comment:

Camille said...

He is so funny. I love that happy laugh, he really does think it's all a game. I hope he takes to falling on his bottom soon because it made my heart jump just watching him go straight back and you even caught him. Yeowsers!

Post a Comment