List 5 Joys, 5 Fears, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 things you want to learn, 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.
5 Joys
1. Sleeping in
2. When Justin has the day off
3. Dessert, usually something with chocolate
4. Getting Christmas cards that include pictures and an update
5. My kids on a good day
5 Fears
1. Having something serious happen to my kids
2. Making a huge gash in my new hardwood floors
3. Teaching – it doesn’t matter if they are five or fifty, I don’t like teaching.
4. Being a single mom (every time I get a small taste of life without Justin, I realize I’d be in the loony bin)
5. Having someone break into my house while we’re home
5 Obsessions
1. Excel, there’s really not much you can’t keep track of in excel (coupons, books, scrapbook paper…)
2. Keeping track of every dollar we spend.
3. I am obsessed with sweets. A meal just isn’t complete without something sweet.
4. Tile Tower (game on Webkinz that is similar to a game I played as a youth)
5. I’ve been saving the proof of purchases off of Kraft macaroni and cheese for as long as a I can remember, even though they stopped being redeemable for prizes a decade ago… totally irrational
5 Things I want to Learn
1. Spanish
2. Millwork (we just put on new baseboards and I would love to have more white millwork throughout the house)
3. Patience
4. Photography
5. To enjoy exercise
5 Surprising Facts – after responding to several questioners I don’t think there’s anything left surprising about me…
I tag: Justin, Brenda, Mary H., & the Baumgartners (I’d also love to hear from my Mom & other siblings (and in-laws) via email) see post above
No comments:
Post a Comment