Jason has started working with a speech therapist and has also been attending a toddler playgroup to work on his communication skills. Although I can’t necessarily credit his improvement to the early intervention program (this is only our second week), we have definitely seen some improvement. No new words, but he’s making different sounds and has picked up a few animal noises, etc… He loves going to his class and quickly became a favorite of his teachers.
Here’s a clip from earlier this week. Pay special attention to the fierceness in his eyes when he growls. Oh, and yes he loves to tackle, which we all think is kind of fun, but doesn’t go over so well with kids his own age.
You may also notice our new rug arrived this week (my anniversary present to Justin) which I love, love, love and can completely credit to my ubber-talented-beautiful-home-decorator friend who just so happened to have a sample of the rug in her car and didn’t mind that I completely copied her. Now I just need to see what she picks out for curtains and pillows. ;)
Justin had meetings every night this week so we are looking forward to a date night tonight and a fun weekend with the kiddos.
2 comments:
wow, he sounds GREAT on the tape. His animal noises are impressive (not to mention adorable). Mitch just learned to do a tiger sound this week- he is not very good about doing animal sounds, so it's cute. Glad his therapy is helping.
Love the rug Holly!
Post a Comment