Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Fletcher

We are pleased to announce the birth of our not so little little girl. Holly and baby girl are doing great. Here are the key stats:

Time: 10:50am (4/14/2010)
Weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces
Length: 19 inches
Name: TBD

The delivery went so quickly that baby girl did not receive the desired amount of penicillin so we will be staying in the hospital through Friday. The extra 24 hours should give us enough time to finalize her name!

I am sure Holly will be posting a few more pictures once we get home...and hopefully we will have a name as well.

6 comments:

Chrystie said...

10:50 a.m.! I told you that you would be all done by lunchtime!

Ben and Carrie said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. And hooray for a fast delivery- was there even enough time for an epidural?? Glad you both are doing so well. Can't wait to see more pictures and to hear the name!

Jackie said...

She is beautiful and I can't wait to hear what name you pick out for her. Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Waiting anxiously to hear more.

Camille said...

Congratulations! Wow she came quick. Glad to hear things went well, I'll be watching for more pictures. Holly, let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

love you all!
congrats :D
<3 aunt Robyn

Post a Comment