Man I love this girl!
Katie can turn a bad day into a wonderful one with her big, beautiful smile.
As you can see in the above picture, Katie slobbers, slobbers, slobbers, but yet remains very much toothless
Can you believe I still wrap this girl up at night to sleep and that much of the time she's still tucked in when she wakes up?
Likes to eat, but she's not the neatest eater, her tongue pushes half the food back out, we're working on it though and significant improvements are being made
Her first finger food is Cheerios. Part of me is so sad that we are already at that stage, but I must admit that I appreciate that it keeps her occupied and happy. I was surprised how quickly she mastered getting them in her mouth. We only have a few minor gagging moments.
Still refusing the bottle and doesn't quite get the sippy cup.
Katie is quite obsessed with her feet. In fact she finds them quite tasty.
Yep, going for the feet again.
Is ticklish, especially under her chin
Rolls onto her tummy often, but still can't flip herself back over
Can sit up - briefly
I am so grateful for Katie’s big sisters and older brother. They are so helpful (even when they don't want to be) and Katie really loves them.
Even when they are squishing her nose
2 comments:
I know Hudson and Katie are only a few weeks apart, but I can't believe she's already 7 months! I keep thinking how close we're getting to having 1 year olds and it freaks me out a lil bit...she is adorable, though! What fun pictures!
I love the pix of Katie eating her feet, she is so stinkin adorable!
Post a Comment