Tuesday,
June 7 was Katie’s kindergarten concert.
They of course sang a few songs.
Each student in the five kindergarten classes
shared either their favorite part about kindergarten or what they wanted to be
when they grow up. Katie said she
wanted to be a teacher.
The following day Katie lost her second front tooth
– technically it isn’t lost, I popped that bugger out when she was trying to
eat apples – and then later that same afternoon she officially graduated from
kindergarten.
They sang some songs and then Ms. Danberg presented
each of them with their graduation certificates. These were the only pictures I was able to take with all the
bodies in her classroom.
I took this photo today with her certificate and
kindergarten scrapbook.
Katie had a great year. I ended up not being the biggest fan of her teacher, but
Katie really enjoyed going to school and she learned a lot. This paper came home during the last
week of school…
Katie’s Summer Bucket List:
Run through sprinklers
Go on walks
Play on my DS
Go bowling
Go out to dinner
The girls got big dreams :)






No comments:
Post a Comment