Abigail had her braces taken off in November 2015
after having them on for two years.
When we visited our dentist in February 2016 he pointed out some areas
where he felt her bite could be improved.
Abigail’s great about wearing her retainers so her teeth were still right
where the orthodontist set them and they were perfectly straight. I like to be a happy customer (and get
full value for our money) so I spoke to the orthodontist about my concerns and
he agreed to put braces back on and get things lined up – free of charge.
So on Friday, June 3rd Abigail went back into the
orthodontist for an unexpected round two.
I suppose that’s what she gets for having a perfectionist for a
mother. Thankfully, Abigail was
fully supportive of getting them back on and was bothered by the small gaps after
having it pointed out by the dentist.
We had to take a "before" picture on our way to the office.
I can’t believe this amazing young woman is my baby
girl!
We’re not quite sure how long she’ll have braces
this time around, but it hopefully won’t be more than a year.


No comments:
Post a Comment