Wednesday, September 21, 2016

7th Grade Registration and Packing Up {August 25 - AM}

I got home from the concert late last night (Wednesday) and couldn’t sleep.   We were leaving the next day to go camping with Auburn friends and Abigail’s volleyball tryouts had me totally stressing out.  Tryouts were supposed to have wrapped up that night and teams announced, but the coaches were dragging it out and really putting the pressure on the girls to not miss any of the tryouts/practices.  I didn’t want to have to wait until late Thursday to leave (after volleyball) so at 1am I decided I would pack up everything in the morning and hit the road as soon as we could, leaving Justin to bring up Abigail separately.  I had my work cut out for me this morning!  Even though we were cabin-camping there is still SO MUCH stuff to bring and organize.

Mid-packing I also had to take Carly down to her school for registration.


We were in and out at the school and on the road by early afternoon headed for a weekend of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment