We had some beautiful weather mid-June (and not so beautiful
weather late-June which is typical).
On Saturday, June 16 we decided to take the family (minus Abigail who
had to work that morning) on a new hike to Cherry Creek Falls. I’d seen this hike on a friend’s
Instagram last year and it’s been on my want-to-hike list ever since. An easy five mile hike with little
elevation climb and a pretty waterfall at the end. Sounded perfect!
Carly put Drew on her back to walk out to these little
islands by balancing on rocks and the long log – girls got skills!
We parked right by this old tree stump and the kids spotted
a snake skin on it
There wasn’t any complaining on the hike and it seemed
everyone had a great time; however, when we got back to the car I asked the
kids if they liked it and only Drew gave it a resounding two thumbs up. That’s life with teens and tweens I
suppose.












No comments:
Post a Comment